Membership Video Challenge!
“Why are you a Rotarian?”
Help us tell people why you’re a Rotarian and take the Membership Video Challenge! Here’s how it works:
1. Create a short video with your “Elevator Promo Talk” that expresses ‘Why Rotary’! The video can be no longer than 30 seconds.
2. Send the video by email to Barbara Gobbi (District Public Image Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org) and to Robert Slatoff (District Membership Chair at email@example.com).
3. Club President or Club Membership Chair to report to Barbara and Robert, with the percent of active members who submitted videos.
4. Videos and reporting to be submitted by email before midnight on August 15, 2020.
5. All videos will be uploaded to the District 6990 Facebook page on August 17, 2020.
6. Members are encouraged to share the videos from the District Page to their club Facebook page and personal page, and vote for their favorite video by “liking” the video on the District Page, and encouraging others to Like the video on the District Facebook page.
The video with the most “Likes” on the District Facebook page will win! Deadline to vote is 11:59pm on Monday, August 31, 2020. Winning video will be announced on Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
Winning video will be promoted on the District 6990 website and social media.